HBO Max is a WarnerMedia-owned streaming service. It makes it possible to watch current and previous episodes of well-known television shows, films, sports, and documentaries.
Apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, Mac, and Windows PC can all be installed on any streaming device. There is no limit to the number of devices you can sign in to with your HBO Max subscription $14.99/month (19.05 CAD) and add to your family or friends.
Users have the option to cancel their subscription at any time because it is based on a subscription model. Alternatively, you can log out of HBO Max on Roku and other devices and remove it from the system remotely. To log out of HBO Max on Roku, follow the steps listed below.
How to log out of HBO Max on Roku (Easy Steps)
- Check your internet connection by turning on Roku.
- On the remote, press the home button and then select the Search option and press the Enter key.
- Open the HBO Max app by searching for it.
- When you’re ready, select one of your accounts or profiles and wait for it to fully load.
- Look for the Browse option and select it at the top of the screen.
- Highlight the profile circle and press OK on your Roku remote.
- Click on My Profile, then scroll down until you see “Sign out.”
- Select the Sign Out option and Click OK on your remote.
Other ways to log out of HBO Max on Roku
For those who use HBO Max on other devices but don’t know how to log out of HBO Max.
Use this guide to log out of HBO Max on ALL DEVICES using the official HBO Max mobile app or online website if you have any of the following devices: Samsung, Apple, Firestick, Xbox One, PS4, Comcast.
Log out of HBO Max from all Devices via HBO Max Website on Computer
In order to log out of all devices, visit HBO Max and follow these instructions:
- Open the HBO website and enter your username and password to access your account.
- If you have multiple profiles, select the one you want to log out of by clicking the profile icon in the top right corner of the website.
- Click on “Manage Devices.” This is where all of your HBO Max ID-connected devices will be displayed.
- At the bottom of the page, click Sign all devices out.
- Click Sign Out to complete the process.
Note: Make sure you follow these instructions carefully so that you log out of all of your devices.
Log Out of HBO Max on all Devices Using HBO Max Mobile App
HBO Max has a website, as well as a mobile app that allows users to log out of their HBO accounts.
However, in order to use this feature, you must first download and install the app on your phone.
- After opening the app of HBO Max on your phone, sign in with your HBO Max account information.
- In the lower right-hand corner, click on the profile icon.
- Afterward, click the Settings button in the upper-left corner.
- Click “Manage Devices” in the next step.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Sign All Devices Out button.
- Lastly, click “sign out” to complete the process.
Note: Follow this procedure step by step to ensure you have logged out from all of your devices at once.
How do I log into a different HBO Max account On Roku?
On a Roku device, you can’t access multiple HBO Max accounts at once. As a result, if you want to use a different HBO Max account, you must first sign out of the current one. Once you’ve signed out, you’ll be able to sign in with the new account’s credentials.
How do I switch accounts on HBO Max Roku?
HBO Max does not permit the use of more than one account on the same computer. If you want to change your profile but do not want to sign out of your current HBO Max account, you can do so by following these steps:
- On the HBO Max home screen, tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to the Switch Profiles menu.
- Choose a user profile to use. You’ll be able to access content from that profile at this point.
How do I reset HBO Max on Roku?
You can reset the channel on your HBO Max Roku app if it’s giving you trouble. Although the app’s settings cannot be reset, you can uninstall and reinstall it.
- On your Roku TV, hover your cursor over the HBO Max channel.Cli
- Press the Asterisk (*) button on the Roku remote.
- Select the Remove Channel option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the Roku device.
- From the home screen menu, go to Streaming Channels, then type in or look for “HBO Max.”
- Click Add HBO Max Channel and wait for the channel to install.
- Then, log in with your username and password.
It’s not possible to sign in to multiple accounts of HBO Max on a Roku device at the same time. As a result, in order to access another HBO Max account, you must first log out of your current one. After signing out, you’ll be able to use the new account’s login credentials to log back in.